George Ross Photography: Capturing the Art of Burlesque
George Ross is a photographer who specializes in capturing the art of burlesque. He has been photographing burlesque performers for over 10 years, and his work has been featured in magazines, and a variety of websites.
Ross’s photographs are known for their beauty, their sensuality, and their humor. He captures the grace and athleticism of the performers, as well as their playful personalities. His work is a celebration of burlesque as a form of art and entertainment.
Ross has photographed burlesque performers at venues around New England, including The House of Mood in Providence, Rhode Island, Aurora, Dusk and may other venues.
Ross’s work is a valuable record of the art of burlesque. His photographs capture the beauty, the sensuality, and the humor of this unique form of entertainment. They are a testament to the power of burlesque to entertain, to inspire, and to challenge.
Here are some of the highlights of George Ross’s work:
- His photographs are beautiful, sensual, and humorous.
- He captures the grace and athleticism of the performers.
- He captures the playful personalities of the performers.
- His work is a celebration of burlesque as a form of art and entertainment.
- His work is a valuable record of the art of burlesque.
If you’re interested in seeing more of George Ross’s work, check out the blog.