Rhode Island Dog Photographer
& All Furry Friends | Pet Photographer
Dog Portraits & Action Photography!
Capture the beauty and character of your pet for eternity with George’s creative dog photography (with a specialty in action).
This is just a selection of work but you will have your own ideas, Rhode Island Dog Photographer George Ross will convert your conceptual ideas into photography that you can love, cherish and share forever.
Check out the fun shots of my own dogs!
Check out the latest Dog Photography and Pet Photography in the blog!
Test Shots Using the Autofocus of a Canon EOS 1DX MKII
Enjoy this backstory and photos from Chris' surprise proposal to Sara-Caitrin at Napatree Point, Westerly, Rhode Island,
Playing with my Dogs
To keep my 'eye' working for action photography, I often take my dogs out and photograph them doing what they do. They keep me honest and make me work! I have timedTaggart, the Weimaraner [...]
Session Base Price *$225
- 1-hour photoshoot in my studio or at an outdoor location of your choice*
- Studio images can be shot hi-key (white), grey or black; or special background of your choice (additional charges may apply).
- An online photo gallery will be provided where you can select 8 photos
- 8 x 10 print (1 image) delivered to your home
- Basic photo retouch, as required
- Up to 8 High-resolution digital files
- Up to photos formatted for 8 Web/Social Media use.
- 20% deposit to book your photo session
*$225 in my Richmond studio
*$245 for shoots in Kent County, Washington County
*$275 for shoots in Newport County, Providence County & Bristol County
*$325 for Tiverton and Little Compton