Photographed by George Ross and assisted by the highly talented, pose and wardrobe coach, Lady Miss Iris the co-proprietor of the Rhode Island Burlesque Academy.
The beauty and sensuality of the Boudoir photos on this web page were created through the intimacy and personal atmosphere of shooting in the clients own home. Where better to capture this degree of intimacy than in than amongst your ‘own things’?
Using a portable light studio, backdrops and skillful photography techniques, we will shoot you in the comfort of your own home where you can change into multiple costumes, adjust your hair and make-up as needed. Furthermore, to make you feel at totally comfortable, you will always be in the company of Lady Miss Iris who will assist you as needed, while George works on the technical aspects of the shoot.
For a Boudoir shoot to be successful, you must feel very, very, comfortable with your photographer and to guarantee that comfort George will meet you for a cup of coffee/tea in the weeks before the shoot to introduce himself to you and to discuss the mechanics of the shoot. He will answer any questions you may have and explore your creative ideas.
Rhode Island Boudoir Photography is ideal for..
- Wives and Girlfriends – give the gift of you!
- Brides – a Boudoir wedding gift for your husband-to-be
- For Valentine’s Day – create a unique, romantic gift
- For no other reason than to say I love you.
Pricing for each shoot varies depending of the needs of the client…
- How much time on site – how many wardrobe/style changes?
- Will a make-up artist/hair stylist be required?
- How many finished images are needed?
- How much photo retouch is required?
- What type of finished photo presentation will be required?
Sorry :( but we recognize that this a lot of questions so please contact George and he will be delighted to answer any questions that you may have.