Rhode Island Portrait Photographer: Creative Portraiture, Headshots & more!
Every individual is unique and, therefore, every portrait should be unique. As a portrait photographer George Ross fully understands the unique needs of every individual. Whether you would like to be photographed in natural light a location that has your signature or photographed in a studio setting with controlled lighted George Ross can, and will, accommodate your Rhode Island Portrait Photography
And this is just a selection of work. You will have your own ideas and if you work George, he will convert your conceptual ideas into photography that you can love, cherish and share forever.
Session Base Price *$195
- 1-hour session in the studio or at a location of choice*
- Photographs can be shot hi-key (with a white background), grey or black; or background of your choice (additional charge applies)
- An online proof gallery will be provided where you can pick the best 8 images for retouch
- 8 x 10 paper print (1 image)
- Clothing/prop changes as needed in the allotted time
- Basic retouch, as needed
- Eight digital images ( retouched as needed )
- Eight low-resolution Web/Social Media versions of each image.
- 20% deposit required to book your shoot
*$195 at my studio which is located in Richmond, RI
*$225 for Kent County, Washington County & Jamestown
*$245 Newport County (excluding Jamestown), Providence County & Bristol County