An example of 360 Degree product photography.
If you put the mouse cursor directly on the image you can drag the product through 360 degrees. There is also a zoom function and a share function in the bottom left hand corner.
LED Cooler by Cooliance.
- 12″ diameter motorized turntable
- 3 x 500W Octoboxes (continuous lighting)
- Manfrotto still-life table
- Vello Shutter Boss remote trigger
- Body: Canon EOS 1D MK IV
- Lens: Canon EF 24mm to 70mm f/2.8
Rhode Island 360 Degree product photography
Latest posts by George Ross (see all)
- The Great Burlesque Exposition #11: The Main Event Preview - June 14, 2019
- Great Burlesque Exposition 2018: The Bordello Preview - June 14, 2019
- The House Of Mood, The Spy Who Loved Me - June 14, 2019