Rhode Island Wedding Photographer George Ross is a creative photographer who mixes traditional wedding photography with a mix of candid and photo journalistic styles.
What makes George different?
- Deposit is only 10%.
- Your wedding photos will be edited and available for your review within one week of your wedding.
- He will prepare a few wedding images so you can share them with friends and family the morning after your wedding.
- He is all about planning, meticulous planning, to ensure that your wedding day is captured in a flawless manner. He will meet with you 2 to 3 weeks before your wedding date and will walk through all the wedding venues with you discussing your vision for your wedding day photography. He will then create a detailed shoot plan, fully time with all aspects of your wedding. So, the last thing you need to worry about on your wedding day is who needs to be where and when!
- He only uses professional camera equipment, using a Canon EOS 1D X as the primary body supported by two Canon EOS 1D Mk IV Camera. All lenses use are Canon ‘L’ series professional lenses.
- Wedding image back-up strategy: as soon as your images as downloaded, they are backed up to a RAID system; and, to the Cloud (www.justcloud.com). Additionally, a second RAID system backs up the first RAID system to ensure that your wedding images are protected.
- Wedding highlight slideshow: a beautiful slideshow is produced in 1080P to be shared with family and friends on your computer or HDTV.
- All images will be edited for light, color, contrast and creative wedding filters will be applied as necessary to add to the beauty and ambiance of your wedding images.
- There is no limit on George’s time on your wedding day. He is available from your pre-wedding preparations through to the wedding reception.
- Photos will be delivered on a beautifully etched DVD in a presentation case.
What are you waiting for? Call George to discuss your wedding needs… 401.284.6106
- Each wedding package includes a wedding highlight video slide show, click here to view samples
- Wedding pricing packages, these can be tailored to suit your needs.
- Check out my client reviews
George was INCREDIBLE. He met with us before the wedding and even at the home to get a feel for the lighting and landscape. He created a pinterest inspiration board for us to give him an idea of what we wanted for photos. He had the final photos completed 2 days later! And even created…
George saved the day when I asked him to be our wedding photographer just a month and a half before our New Year’s Eve wedding after our original photographer was no longer able to do our wedding. I am so grateful that George was able to shoot our wedding because he did such an amazing…
Having George Ross work with us on our wedding was a great experience for us. George took the time to meet with us about 1 month before to review and see where pictures would be taken for both the ceremony and reception. George has an expert eye when it comes to lighting and scene detail…
It was a pleasure working with George for my wedding in Newport, RI. He did his research, and mapped out great photo spots around the whole venue, and laid out an organized plan. George was with us for most of the day, taking pictures before the ceremony, during, and after, until close to the end…
My husband and I worked with George for our wedding in West Greenwich. George was on the ball. He brought us out to the wedding venue a few weeks before the wedding. We spent a few hours going over the property and scoping out places for great pictures. George took our suggestions as well as…